Loveless (poem)


One winged.jpgLoveless
Prologue (poem)
When the war of the beast
Bring about the world’s end
The goddes descends from the sky
Wings of light and dark spread afar
She guides us to bliss her gift overlasting
Act I (poem)
Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess
We seek it thus,and take to the sky
Ripples form on the water surface
The wondering soul  knows np rest.
Act  II (poem)
There is no hate, only joy for you are beloved
By the goddes
Hero of the down, healers of worlds
Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered
Peide is lost wing striped away,the end is nigh
Act III (poem)
My friend, Do you fly away now?
To a world that abhors you and  I?
All that awaits youand is a somber morrow
No matter where the winds may blow
My friend, your desire is the bringer of life
The gift of the goddess
Even if the morrow barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
Act  IV(poem)
My friend, the fates are cruel!
There are no dreams,no honor rremains
The arrow has left the bow of the goddess
My soul, corrupted by vengeance
Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
In my own salvation and your eternal slumber
Legend shall speak of the sacrifice at world’s end
The wind sail over the water surfaceQuitely,but surely
Act V (poem)
Even of  the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thtre this silent sacrifice

Genesis Raphsodos

Comments